Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a beautiful day. We enjoyed time with Grandma Judy, Granddaddy, Granny, & Grampy. Our kiddos are so lucky to have four grandparents that love them so dearly!!!!!!! We spent nearly the entire day making our way through the presents, then enjoyed some yummy food and even got to play on Josh & Noah's new Wii. When we asked Noah, he said Woody was his favorite gift:) I have to say, mine was tied, between a gorgeous locket Josh and the boys got me and a quilt that I had made that my Mom's dear friend Mrs VZ finished the binding on for me! My most coveted gift was the purse my Dad had made for my Mom, just like the one he made for her a couple of years ago...but this time it has both boys on it! But...most of all, the best gift really was the time we all got to spend together!!!

No comments: