Friday, December 11, 2009

Andy's First Birthday Party - a belated post!

I just realized I never posted the pictures from Andy's birthday party on 10/10! It was such a nice day with family, including my Grandma, aunt and uncle and sweet friends from Houston, Waco, and the Fort Worth area. I am just posting a couple of pictures, because I have not asked permission from the other kiddos parents if I can post their photos, but here are a few of my favorites of just my kids! :)

First off...Andy's adorable cake! My Mom and I baked the layers and Josh assembled and decorated it. It was SO yummy. Makes me want another one now:)
Andy chowing down on his cake! He had played hard and had lunch and was ready for dessert!
All that playing and he tuckered out, with a bite of cake still in his mouth:)

When I took his bib off his little head flopped forward. He was really so tired! I was proud of him, he made it through ALL the necessary party stuff, from playing, to presents to lunch, to cake and ice cream! By then it was 1:00 and the party had started at 10!
The sweet big brother, Noah, watching and helping open Andy's gifts!
We really had such a nice day! Hard to believe I am working on the plans for Noah's third birthday right now! I sure love parties and if the party is to celebrate one of my boys, then that is even better!!!!!!
**the cake idea was one I saw on mycharmingkids.net...
not an original idea of ours, but definitely way cute!!!**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, that is WAY TOO funny Andy falling asleep while eating his first birthday cake! That's something Johnny does all the time!

Krista

Jessi said...

Love the cake!

He was worn out from all that partying LOL