Monday, February 28, 2011

MDO Parent Lunch & Program

Josh and I were invited to Noah and Andy’s Mother’s Day Out for a parents lunch and short little program.  I get SO super excited over these things and it did not disappoint.  It was absolutely adorable!

When we first arrived Josh and I found our table which had us seated with the boys.  They had Noah, then me, then Andy, then Josh.  On Josh and my plates were little crafts the boys made for us, along with adorable little tags.

DSC_0401DSC_0402

The kids put on adorable performance for us!!!

DSC_0404

DSC_0410

Andy’s facial expression did not change much throughout the entire program!  He ended up sick that night, so I do not know if that is why he was not participating or if he had stage fright:) 

DSC_0415

Noah was quite the little ham!

DSC_0418

After the performance a yummy lunch was served!  Salad, lasagna, bread and brownies! The boys really enjoyed the lasagna!!!

DSC_0424DSC_0425

THE PERFORMANCE:)

No comments: