Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging Slump...but I am BACK!

Hi!!!! I feel almost weird blogging after such a LONG break. What was I doing? I was just overwhelmed. We have had so much going on the last couple of months, that blogging just seemed like too big a task...even though it is one I enjoy SO very much. I love thinking about the funny things our kids say, or enjoying the moments we have with them through photos...so like I said, here I am again!

I hope to start blogging about the new things in our life and at the same time catch up on what I skipped. The new things include Noah playing soccer and he and Andy being the best of buds. They are seriously under the couch's side table right now behind a blanket whispering, and have been for the last half hour. It is amazing to see how much they have changed together in just the last month or so! SO fun! The older things include Andy's birthday, Noah's birthday, Thomas the Train, Christmas, etc!!! I have a lot of work to do!!!

So...expect to see some posts from me! And in the meantime, I hope that all my bloggy friends are doing great, it feels good to be back!

No comments: