Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lately...

One of my all time favorite bloggers, MckMama, posted yesterday and I loved the format, so I thought I would do the same! If you do not read her blog, you should! She is so encouraging and has the cutest kids!

Lately I have been...

...slacking in the picture taking/posting department

...feeling a lot of Mommy Guilt over the lack of pictures!

...wishing that pile of boxes would magically disappear...but feels like there may finally be an end in sight!

...staying up way too late, my second born is too much like his Mama and is a major night owl

...anxious to restart weight watchers

...looking forward to my newest hair brained idea...more on that one later!

...playing in the sprinklers

...wearing clips in my hair and having a lot of fun with it!

...reading my favorite blogs and looking forward to decorating our house!

Now...if only we could find all our camera chargers...then I could take some pictures... sigh.

No comments: