Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cupcakes!

We have had a VERY busy weekend, which has been a lot of fun! We had some of our close friends and their kiddos over on Friday, which totally wore Noah out, then yesterday time at Josh's folks house, then this morning church and then a pot luck with more kids to play with! Noah slept for four hours this afternoon. When he woke up and we fixed his dinner he was not too happy. He finally calmed down and ate, but kept rubbing his eyes and whining. After he ate his dinner, I gave him one of the left over cupcakes from a batch he helped make for Darren's party yesterday. Noah took one bite, looked up at me with those big blue eyes as wide as they could go and said "Mama, look all better!!!" in the sweetest, happiest voice I have ever heard!!! Josh and I both busted out laughing. It was the cutest thing! That cupcake cured all his woes:)

A bit of news about Andy! Last night at dinner he only wanted my rice, not his pureed food. So tonight I boiled him some chicken and steamed some carrots...he ate those chopped up really tiny along with some more rice! It is hard to believe he is just nine months old. He is growing up way too fast!

No comments: