Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg Dying and yogurt!

easter 2010 noah excited about eggs

As you can see, Noah LOVED dying the eggs!  He thought it was hilarious!  We wrote his name in crayon on some, made polka dots on some and he worked VERY hard to make a black one!

He is so funny.  He had so much fun over the weekend and is really getting to be such a big boy.  He did not even want a nap today.  Should be interesting come this evening, since he usually wants a three hour nap!

Noah was wanting a snack, so I got him a yogurt.  Which also reminds me of an old post I did about Noah and yogurt!  He looked at the container and said “Mama, I do not think I like that kind.”  I asked why not, he replied “I like the berry kind, I like the peach kind, but I do not like the leaf kind.”  I thought, huh?!?  I looked at the yogurt, and it was a mixed berry flavor.  Off the end of the strawberry in the picture is a leaf….  He was so serious and really did not want to taste it!  I finally convinced him that it did not have leaves in it, just in the picture.  He tasted it and decided that it did not taste like leaves after all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Was it you that told me he loves salad? If so, that's pretty funny!