Thursday, October 1, 2009

Energizer Bunny...

I am still working on the boys Halloween costumes. Noah said he wanted to be a pirate...meaning he wanted to be Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles. The costumes you could buy were sold out, so with my limited ability, a pirate he will be. Andy has outgrown the costume we borrowed from friends when Noah was about his age...so I am still trying to figure him out. Either attempt to do a scarecrow or a fisherman. But, I am really thinking he should be the Energizer Bunny. Seriously, this kiddo barely sleeps! He woke up this morning at 7:30, napped for thirty minutes and is still going strong...and I guarantee he will be awake at 10 p.m. and fighting going to sleep then. NUTS!

It was cute though, last night when Josh told Andy goodnight, Josh said "Night, Night Andy" and Andy looked right at Josh and said "Nigh, Nigh!" and lunged at Josh and planted a big kiss on him! It was absolutely precious!!!!

I cannot wait for this evening. We have a nice dinner cooking in the oven and when it comes out, we are going to bake sugar cookies! Pumpkins, cats, witches hats and stars are what Noah has decided on. And he said orange sprinkles too! No twisting of my arm. I SO love October:)

No comments: