Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Andy-man

Our little Andy...is really not so little any more. He is almost four and so cute to tell everyone so! He loves to pick me flowers and begs to buy me some every time we are at the store. When Josh brought me some for my birthday Andy wanted to know why he did not get to go along and buy me pink roses. So sweet!

Recently we went on a train ride. On the train ride there were pretend train robbers. They got onto the train and forgot they were supposed to be stealing money and instead gave away money. They then yelled "train robbin' doesn't pay!" Last night at dinner Andy and Noah were both dressed like woody, complete with cowboy boots and hats. Andy kept saying "red robin doesn't pay. Red robin doesn't pay." It took me a long time to figure out why he was saying that...I wonder what he thought red robin had to do with trains!

 

No comments: