Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Proud Big Brother:)

It took a month, but Noah is finally really loving Andy. He even held him by himself for the first time today!!!! He is loving Andy so much that while I was feeding Andy, Noah wanted to hold him. I asked him to wait and then asked if he would like to watch Super Why while Andy ate, then he could hold him. He shook his head no, then said "Baby?" reaching for Andy like he wanted him. Now that is love, to choose your baby brother over your favorite show!!! I was SO excited at this break through!
Noah holding Andy for the first time





Our sweet Andy this morning after his bath
Noah is really growing up - yesterday he took his own shirt off for the first time and even buckled his carseat! I just hope that does not lead to him quickly learning how to unbuckle it though!!! I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family!

1 comment:

moo said...

AJ- I love it! Your pictures are sooo sweet. I miss you guys so much - can't wait for Christmas. :) lylas!