Courtney tagged me...so I figured, why not....I am sure you all need to know just a bit more about me:)
Eight things I look forward to...
1. Hearing what Andy thinks of this world
2. Another date night
3. A day out to play with Noah, just me and him
4. Finishing the quilt I made
5. Scrapbooking again
6. Reading the rest of the Twilight series - SO good.
8. Heaven - I definitely love that answer, Courtney!
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Bathed both boys
2. Read books in the Tee pee with Noah
3. Painted with Noah and made a killer mess while doing so!
4. Snuggled Andy until he fell asleep
5. Cooked dinner
6. Went for a two mile walk with a neighbor and her son
7. Folded and actually put away those same clothes!
8. Changed 1,001 diapers:) Potty training needs to be more successful around here!
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Potty train Noah
2. Write a book
3. Finish that quilt mentioned above
4. Choose my wedding photos - what is my hang up? Mom, do you want to do it for me?
5. Not procrastinate
6. Come up with an idea for an at home business I could do - you know, in my spare time?! Something creative...something I could maybe have fun doing. Any ideas?
7. Find time to paint my toe nails
8. Have more patience
Eight shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Diners Drive-ins and Dives
3. Desperate Housewives
4. American Idol
5. Reruns of Gilmore Girls
8. Food Network Challenges
I tag... all of my friends in my friend list! I started typing out names and next thing I knew, I listed you all! :)