Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A little nostalgic!

So I am a little nostalgic lately. Partly because our sweet Noah is quickly becoming a little boy and partly because we will have another little boy join our lives just the month after next...making me realize how far we have come since Noah was born! The above picture was taken 02/10/07. That really was not that long ago, and our little guy was just so tiny! I have been keeping a list the past two days...Noah says 60 different words and six animal sounds!!!

Josh, Noah and I have all been sick with a nasty virus. Noah and I have been sleeping A LOT as we try to get over it. Noah has developed a HUGE cough and he comes and gets in my lap a lot so I can just hold him. Then when he coughs, I have been patting his back and I tend to say "Oh baby..." This morning, Noah insisted his two prized bears get out of bed with him and come with us. I sat him on my bed and he hugged one of his bears to his cheek, patted its back and said "Oh baby..." It was the sweetest thing ever!

Since I cannot carry Noah around much we walk to his room to get in bed holding hands. Today as we headed to his room he was slightly ahead of me. He stopped and reached out his sweet little hand waiting for mine, so we could walk together. It was such a sweet, tender thing. I just cannot get enough of him some days!!!

Otherwise, we are all doing well! I had a fantastic birthday and cannot thank everyone enough for helping us celebrate!!! I will try to post some newer pictures both on here and kodak gallery towards the end of the week.

1 comment:

The Synnott's said...

he looks nothing like that cute picture. they change so much as they grow. hope you all feel better soon!