Sunday, August 24, 2008

Almost four...

We are doing well! I went to the doctor on Friday and had a fairly uneventful visit. It still looks like we have a little under seven weeks to go - but she did say that is if I make it that far. I have been feeling good, but have had so many braxton hicks and real contractions that she said there are no guarantees on making it until the first week of October. I have a lot to get done between now and then!!!

She did mention that my platelets were a tad low. They ran more blood work to check them again and will continue to do so until Andy comes. I pray that they are fine, because if they reach a certain point then I cannot have an epidural or the amnio that they have planned for my 36th week. I WANT that epidural. I definitely needed it when Noah was born!

Noah is really such a sweetie. He is feeling much better, so we were able to get out today...which was so nice! I needed out as badly as I think he did. He had been bringing me shoes every day and telling me "bye bye," so I knew he was ready to get out! He even made it through class today at church, which was so exciting. He cried so hard when Josh left him in there, but once Josh was gone they said he calmed down okay. At least until they sang a song that mentioned Dad's...they said he cried again, but got over it. I was so very proud of him!

Noah climbing on his Daddy. A new favorite past time:)


Me - on my birthday - just so you can see my belly!


1 comment:

The Synnott's said...

so glad you are all feeling better. 7 weeks... wow it has gone by fast!