Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun with Grampy!

After a couple of day visit with my Mom, she went home with a bug both our little boys were so sweet to share with her. My Dad had been helping one of his brothers while my Mom was with us, so he was in need of a visit with the kiddos. He came for a couple of really fun days and we had a blast! He got to surprise Noah by picking him up at MDO, took us out to eat a couple of times, helped me start refinishing an old buffet, played with Andy for hours, rolling balls, pushing cars and just having fun and took us to the train park and museum! We had a blast!

Dad and Noah walking by the dining car. We have now decided to take a train ride to Fort Worth - I am so excited! Noah kept saying he needed a ticket to get on the Polar Express:)


Andy playing with Noah's toys while Noah is at MDO.
We love playing with the racetrack while Noah is gone, shhh...no telling!

Pictures of the finished buffet coming soon!

No comments: