Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This past week was a lot of fun! We went back to Houston to work around our house and took the time to do some shopping, see Santa, play in the backyard and eat gluten free pizza!

I was a bit nervous about going to see Santa. Noah's experience last year was not the greatest. This year he was so excited! After sitting in Santa's lap he ran back up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. He is still telling me, a whole week later, "Mama, I kiss Santa." So sweet. Andy slept from the moment we left home until the moment we returned back home!
We had so much fun playing in the yard! Noah really seemed to enjoy running around and playing. His new favorite phrase is 'I fast." And he is right, he is VERY fast. He swang for a long time, played with his Grampy with a ball and bat for even longer. I took this picture while he was out in the yard. It is one of my new favorites.

Our sweet little Andy loves to laugh, coo and say "agoo." Noah loves to kiss him and say "agoo agoo" over and over to him. Or when Andy sneezes, Noah says "Achoo baby, achoo." Andy smiles when we go to pick him up now. It is one of the best feelings in the world!

And yes...I had to take a picture of this awesome sticker on the pizza box! I LOVE that it says, this pizza is gluten free!! SO danged cool. AND yummy too!
Noah is loving all the Christmas lights everywhere. We took him to the BLORA Nature in Lights in Belton and he was hilarious - he kept saying "lights, mores lights. choo choo train, santa, bear, ooooh lights." SO cute.
If I do not get a chance to post before Christmas, I truly hope that everyone enjoys their families and has a wonderful time!

No comments: